Lesson Learned

Friday, January 1, 2010

Hey Everyone!!
I promise, a New Year's post is being constructed, so fear not!! In the meantime, I wanted to publicly apologize for a recent email that was sent out via my email account. While on holiday, my email account was hacked into. A few nights prior, a warning was posted on Twitter that someone hacked into the system during a peak time of usage, and that those logged into Twitter during that time were at risk. being the trusting person that I am, I didn't take the warning seriously...D'oh!
While walking around the Boston Aquarium with Craig, Hannah and my Mom, I noticed that my Blackberry was acting odd. I was getting bounce back emails from people that I didn't email! Then my brother called to warn me that I had been hacked.
I have since changed my password on as many sites as I can think of, and I am hopefully out of the woods on this. I do apologize to anyone who may have received a bizarre email from me. I hope that it did not cause any damage to any of your email accounts, etc.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2010, and please stay tuned for my New Years posting...
Cheers!
Sharon

1 comments:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Yikes, that's scary. Glad nothing too terribly bad happened. Hopefully the issue is resolved now. How awful of someone to do to people at the end of the year.

 
◄ Design by Pocket