Hey Everyone!
So, my parents arrived safely and on time here in Calgary!! We laid low this afternoon...we had a great lunch at our house, Hannah took an awesome nap, we went for a long walk to High Street to show my parents the neighborhood (with a stop at the playground of course!), and then we came back to the house for some yummy burgers.
We have so much planned for the week...tomorrow we are thinking about hitting the mountains, and taking advantage of the weekend sun. We've also got the whole city to explore, and we'd love to go out to Drumheller to see the HooDoos.
I'll post photos as quickly as I can!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:
Hi guys! Glad everyone arrived safely. I'm still battling my cold / flu / whatever it is, but Jacob is a champ at potty training which is bringing a smile to my face. Have a great time!
Christen
Post a Comment