Just a quick update...

Friday, May 15, 2009

MY PARENTS ARE HALF-WAY HERE!!!!!
I just talked to my Mom and they made it safely to Chicago!!! Only a couple more hours and I get to see them!!!
Okay, that's it...I just wanted to let everyone know how excited I am!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Christen said...

Great news! I'll skype you guys at some point this week. On a side note, I was home sick today and, of course, Jacob decided that it might be a nice time to inquire about the potty...great to do when you're sick! Anyway, he's gone three times successfully and only had one accident so it looks like his spina bifida is not affecting his ability to feel when he needs to go. He's even been running into the kitchen to tell me that he has gone....my head feels like a truck has run over it, but I'm still smiling today...yipee! Talk to you soon! - Christen

 
◄ Design by Pocket