Sorry for being MIA...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hey Everyone!
Sorry for being MIA...we had a great time with my parents, and I have LOTS of photos to post. However, Hannah decided at 2 AM on Saturday morning to start throwing up in her bed, so we've been a little busy the past day and a half! She is doing much better, though still not 100%. I don't think she'll ever look at toast again, since I was bugging her to eat some for the past day! I made some muffins and she ate almost a whole one, and she is drinking her Pedialyte like a champ. Thankfully everything has stayed down for the last 20 hours or so.
We're going to attempt to go for a short walk in a little bit to air her out...she seems to perk up when we bring her outside, so we're hoping for the best. I just don't have the heart to tell her that I am keeping her home from music school tomorrow :-(
I'll post more when she is feeling better and I can get on the computer for a bit more time.
Have a great long weekend everyone!!!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:

Karla said...

Poor Hannah and Mommy!! I hope she is feeling better and that you haven't caught it!

 
◄ Design by Pocket