Hey Everyone!
Yesterday we had some really weird snow here...it stuck to everything in little crystals, so naturally, I had to get out my camera!!! Here are some of my favorite shots...sorry they are so gray, he haven't seen the sun in a few days!!!
After going outside in the cold, I took on an even bigger challenge...putting together Hannah's new play kitchen!!! I don't have any photos of the actual assembly, since the little diva decided to "help" me. It took all the energy I had to fend her off!!! Once she was asleep, I put on the finishing touches, and she woke up to a fully assembled, fully stocked kitchen.
Before she would play with it, we had to go shopping for food...notice her new purse in the cart.
Then we had to try everything out...
The grill makes noise and the flames move, the stove burners make noise, and the ice cubes really pop out! This thing is so cool!!!
Finally, I had to teach Hannah had to make me coffee...heehee!!!
So, that's how we spent our snowy day...I hope you are all well!
Love,
Sharon

1 comments:
Those are some beautiful shots! Thank you for sharing!
Also I love Hannah's kitchen! It's way cooler than the one we got for Miranda. :)
Post a Comment