Hello Everyone!!!
I just wanted to share a quick update with you all...
As many of you may already know, we have been working really hard to put some pounds on Hannah. The doctors were a bit concerned when she lost weight between visits, though Craig and I attributed the loss to her then "new-found" mobility. Well, the hard work paid off!!! Hannah had a weight check yesterday, and she has gained enough weight to be back on the charts!!! Her pediatrician also said that her height and weight are proportionate, so as long as they stay that way, it's okay that she is a bit on the small side. He would only be concerned if one shot up more significantly than the other.
So, since October, she has gained 1 pound 8 oz, and grown an inch!!! WooHoo!!!!!
Well, that's all for now...I'm off to watch SuperWhy with Hannah!!! Then, this afternoon we are off to the hospital for Hannah's January RSV shot...these are the easy ones, she usually gives the nurses "high-5's" before we leave!
Have a great week!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment