What we've been up to...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!!!

Well, we've been pretty busy up here! On Monday, the moving truck arrived with all of our stuff. It is amazing how much we managed to fit inside our small condo. Now we are trying to fit all of it into our small house. I can't wait until we buy a place so we can really unpack and get settled.




Until then, I have unpacked a fair amount of our stuff, and the rest is covered in the moving stickers.





Today, Hannah seemed to be feeling better (as am I), so I decided to take her over to the playground. Before we went, she had lunch, which she apparently found incredibly amusing.







After that, we got bundled up...and off to the playground.





I don't think that Hannah had ever been on a swing before...other than her baby swing, so she wasn't quite sure what to make of it.


The next few days will be filled with more unpacking. I am so excited that I found my favorite mug, coffee maker, and pan to make mac and cheese!!! I have created a list of items that are still unaccounted for...on the list are Hannah's crib skirt, the lid to my double boiler, and my hair elastics. The list is much longer, but those are some of my priorities!!! Oh well, I guess I better get to work finding everything!


Craig has Monday off for Family Day (gotta love random Canadian holidays!!). We haven't decided what we are doing this weekend, but I will be sure to post photos for whatever we end up doing.


Have a great weekend!!!


~Sharon~









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is fantastic!

 
◄ Design by Pocket ►