Our Dancing Diva

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello All-

Today was Hannah's first dance recital!!  She did fantastic!!!  I wish we had some photos from the actual routine, but they don't allow cameras inside.  So, instead we took a bunch of photos afterwards and come August we'll have a copy of the DVD. 

Here are some photos we took...after the recital, we went to the Calgary Tower for lunch with our friends Matt and Michelle.  Overall, we had a great day, and Hannah can't wait to take dance again next year!!

Enjoy!
Sharon

On our way
Daddy and his Princess

Hannah and her friend Sophia
Hannah and her Cardiologist, Dr. Fruitman


Hannah and her teacher, Miss Kia


Off to lunch

Diva anyone??

I don't know where she learned this face!

Hannah, Michelle and I at the top of the tower


1 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Hannah is a very beautiful little girl. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

 
◄ Design by Pocket