Recap of Mom's Visit

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hello All-

As many of you may know, my Mom came out to visit recently.  She stayed with us for 12 days, and if you ask any of us in the house, she wasn't here nearly long enough.  I am always amazed at how much more I miss my family and friends back home when I am spending time with them.  I guess the rest of the year, I get into my own little rut routine and I forget how much I miss some people.  The I get to spend time with them and I am reminded of how much I miss them.  I guess it is the Good Lord's way of reminding us to be thankful for the time we have with our loved ones. 

Anyways, we had a blast!!!  We made it to Stampede several times, Heritage Park, we spent a night in Edmonton, and ate some amazing food!!  I hope Mom had as much fun as we all did. 

Here are a few of the photos we took during her trip...enjoy!!

Cheers!
Sharon














1 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG!! I loved the photos especially of Hannah on the motorcycle! Can we say "Going for the gusto!?" I bet it was great to have time with your mom, Sharon... It's great she was able to be with you for almost 2 weeks!

 
◄ Design by Pocket