Can you believe that it is already September 1st? It seems like just yesterday it was May, and we were in Edmonton with Hannah. This summer has been INSANE!!! Between Hannah's new found energy level, my time spent in the garden, summer activities, and a recent trip home to New England, we've been right out straight!
I can say that we have had a wonderful summer!! The "new and improved" Hannah has had many firsts this summer...most of which took place during our trip home. Since her surgery, she went to her first show (Sesame Street Live), went bowling for the first time, ate a whole lobster by herself, went to an amusement park, spent the day in Boston and rode the T for the first time, went in the ocean for the first time, and a bunch of other things! See...we've been busy!!
Here are a few random shots from our summer...
![]() |
| Swan Boats in the Boston Public Garden |
![]() |
| Giles Family |
![]() |
| Playing at Old Orchard Beach |
![]() |
| "Smith" cousins |
![]() |
| Family Photo |
As for Craig, he had a good summer too. Back in July he got a much deserved promotion, and we are all so proud of him! I am blown away at how successful he's been in such a short time up here. I always knew he was capable of doing great things, I just never imagined that he would find a group of colleagues like he has here in Calgary, who encourage him so much!! The move to Canada hasn't been easy for us, but in the end, we have been truly blessed by this experience!
Well, I'm off. I have to update my knitting blog with all of the "stuff" I've been up to, I also have to give the house a good cleaning, and plant some mums we bought last night. It never ends around here...there's always something to do!!
I hope you all had a wonderful summer!!
Cheers!
Sharon










1 comments:
wow - look at your Green thumb! I am uber impressed with the veggies :)
Post a Comment