A Week of Special Days

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hey Everyone!

This past week was chocked full of special days for us.  On the 12th, we celebrated the 3rd Anniversary of Hannah's 2nd operation.  It still amazes us at how much she has changed and how well she has been doing.  She is a whole new kid after each operation!!

Here she is on September 13, 2007:


And last month in Maine...


Quite the change, don't you think??

On the 15th, Craig and I celebrated our 9th wedding Anniversary.  Talk about how people change over the years!!  Take a peek...

September 15, 2001

And us in Maine last month...



This week also marked the 3 year anniversary of when I became a stay at home Mom.  Who knew back when our wedding photo was taken, that in just 9 years, we'd not only be parents, but parents to a very special little lady, living in Canada, and loving life?! 

Not I, but I wouldn't change my life for anything!!

Have a great week everyone!  Happy Early Birthday to my Mom and brother, and Happy Anniversary to my sister!!

Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:

 
◄ Design by Pocket