Howdy Everyone!!
So, we haven't "technically" been hacked, though there is one thing from preventing me from posting our great Fall photos, Thanksgiving pictures, and other "what we've been up to" kind of stuff...and it's name is...HANNAH!!! She has taken over our other laptop!!! I am currently typing on the older of the two laptops. This one is filled up with old photos and runs quite slow. The one she is on is fast and has all of our recent pictures.
Hannah loves to play on several kids websites, pbskids, treehouse, disney, etc. I made the mistake of downloading a browser just for her, and now she is a computer junky!! Once I can pull her away from it long enough to get to my pictures, I promise I'll post some. In the meantime, I changed up the layout for the season.
I hope you are all well and enjoying the fall!!
Cheers!
Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment