Hey Everyone...look what I got!!!
Thanks to my childhood friend Karla, I was given this blog award. As part of this award I complete the following questionnaire and get to choose 7 bloggers who are brilliant!
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Craig...and if Hubbys don't count, Fred
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of Choice? Saturday
E. Essential item? Blackberry
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? bears
H. Hometown? Manchester, NH
I. Indulgence? Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee...though we don't have D&D up here, so in Canada, it would be anything from Second Cup
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Hannah Rose
L. Life isn't complete without? my family
M. Marriage date? 9/15/01
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister-Christen and one brother-Craig
O. Oranges or apples? Apples
P. Phobias? hmmm...I refuse to drive a standard
Q. Quotes? I say a lot...
R. Reasons to smile? Hannah, Craig and Coffee...what more do you need in life??
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps:
S. Season of Choice? Fall
T. Tag seven peeps:
In no particular order:
U. Unknown fact about me? Wow...I am an open book, so that's a hard one...
V. Vegetable? Corn
W. Worst habit? I drink WAY too much coffee
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Goodness knows I've had my fair share of Ultrasounds, so I'll have to go with that
Y. Your favorite food? Chocolate, actually, anything sweet
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio
Thanks Karla...I had fun answering the quiz!!!


3 comments:
:) Sure thing!
I enjoyed learning a little more about you! (as an adult!)
Thanks for the tag! Hope I win. :)
Wait, what do I do? Do I complete the survey and put it on my blog, too? I want to win an award!!! :)
Post a Comment