Hello Everyone!!
Sorry I only post new blogs on the weekends...during the week we are right out straight with Craig at work, and me at home with Hannah (plus there isn't too much to blog about during the week). So, needless to say, most of the post-worthy photos and news happens on the weekends. I'll do my best to add more posts whenever I can!!!
Anyway, this weekend was AMAZING!!! It was so warm and sunny. We spent a fair amount of Saturday cleaning, while Hannah played with her new bead toy, and then we took off to downtown to walk around the waterfront. We couldn't get over how many ducks and geese there were!!!! Hannah seemed to enjoy watching them chase each other around.
Sunday we talked to Craig's parents on the computer camera...Hannah was having lots of fun talking up a storm and waving. Then, after a bit more cleaning, we headed back downtown. Hannah really seemed to like being outside with lots of people, and she couldn't get enough of the geese, so we went back to the same park. We also stopped in the Eau Claire Market to grab some smoothies...Hannah loved Craig's peach smoothie...she's an addict!!!
Well, I guess that's about it for my weekend recap.
Have a great week!!!
~Sharon~



0 comments:
Post a Comment