Hello Everyone!
Well, it is the same 'ol, same 'ol here in Calgary. We spent the whole weekend cleaning and bumming around the house. We did manage to venture out to go shopping for Hannah's birthday. Since we don't have any family/friends around, we're going to have a small little party at the house. Craig's parents are coming up the day after Hannah's actual birthday, so we're going to have her "party" that weekend.
So, here's the stuff we bought:
There will be no mistaking the birthday girl!!! I was so excited to find this onesie at Gymboree...and it was the only one in her size!!
There will be no mistaking the birthday girl!!! I was so excited to find this onesie at Gymboree...and it was the only one in her size!!
We decided to go with a Curious George theme. Originally we had thought we'd do Sesame Street, but there is VERY little stuff up here for that. We had no problem finding George though.

Instead of a cake, I am going to make cupcakes. I have been wanting to get one of these stands, so this was a great excuse!!! And I had a coupon...woohoo!!!
We also went toy shopping for Hannah. Last week we bought her a tiger xylophone/piano...she loves it!! We couldn't wait until her birthday to give it to her...Craig had is opened before we made it home from the store.
While at Toys R Us, we saw that they were having a Buy One, Get One Free sale on all of the Little People. So, we picked up two building sets...Hannah hasn't played with these yet.

Last night, while shopping for Hannah's birthday outfit, we stopped in to the Disney Store. Hannah fell in love with this stuffed tool set from Handy Manny. Craig decided that Hannah needed to have them. She hasn't stopped playing with them all day!!!! She hasn't decided if she is a tool and belongs in the tool box...
...or if Rusty (the Monkey Wrench) is really a teething ring!!!
Here's the whole set...it's really quite cute!
And finally, I had to post this photo I took this morning. When I looked at it on the computer screen, it looked like Hannah's head wasn't attached to her body. It was too funny not to share!!!
Well, that's about it from here. I'll write more later!!!
By the way...Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day!!!!! Craig and I actually had corned beef and cabbage...though we had it a day late since we couldn't find any stores that sold it!!!
Have a great week!!!!
~Sharon~

0 comments:
Post a Comment