Summer always brings lots of fun, and we have decided not to let Hannah's surgery slow us down!! I must say, I don't know if it is the weather or that she is just feeling better, but Hannah has perked up big time over the last few weeks!!!
We also noticed a huge turning point in her attitude when we went to Spruce Meadows a few weekends ago for The National, a horse jumping competition. Hannah loves horses, so we weren't surprised that she started showing her old self again once she got around them.
While in Edmonton, we promised Hannah a trip to the Calgary Tower once she was back home and feeling better, so of course we made good on that promise. Hannah was still in a funk the day we went, but we got a nice surprise when the Fire Department was doing training exercises in the middle of Stephen Avenue. Hannah loved watching the bucket truck go up and down, and it seemed to snap her out of it for a bit...well, the giant hot dog she pigged out on didn't hurt either!!!
We've also spent a lot of time in the backyard working on the garden and playing in the sprinkler. The other night we even got to pick our first crop...a radish!!! Hannah was so excited that we actually grew something edible...I must say, I was quite
I've taken
Enjoy!!!
Cheers!
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment