Hey Everyone!!!
So, tonight marks the end of the WCOBBS Charity Auction. Thank you so much to those who checked out what was up for bid, and an even bigger thanks to those who did some bidding!!!! It is so nice to have family and friends who are so supportive!!!
I just wanted to let you know that if you haven't had a chance to check things out, please do. The bidding ends at 10 PM MST (midnight EST) There are a few items that still haven't been bid on, and many items that are going for less than $10!!! One of the under $10 items is my mirror...I'd love to see it go for more!!! One of the other highlights is a jewelry set that up until a little while ago had a reserve on it...the reserve has been removed!!! If you know anyone who likes funky jewelry, this is worth taking a look at!!!
Anyway, I won't keep bugging you all with my auction harassment...I just wanted to give you all an update.
The auction link is... http://wcobbs.auctionsalacarte.com/babyblankets
Thanks again!!!
Love,
Sharon

0 comments:
Post a Comment