Happy Heartiversary!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello All-

Hannah and I have been out in the garden working all week, but I wanted to take a minute to wish my little one a Happy Heartiversary!  One year ago today, she had her third open heart surgery.  Though the recovery was long and stressful, the actual surgery was one of the final steps of a long journey we had all been on.  That journey ended last month when Hannah had her cardiac catheter done.  I guess we'll always be on the heart "road", but at least there are no bumps in it for a bit!!


It is amazing what a difference a year can make!!!!



Love you Hannah!!!  And thank you to all of you for being there with us for every step!!

Cheers!
Sharon

1 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to Hannah - and to you! Hope life is smooth on the heart-front from here on out :)

 
◄ Design by Pocket